Saturday 23 September 2017

Finally, Autumn



So it was officially the first day of my favourite season ever yesterday.... Autumn! yay! 
I absolutely love this time of year, the colours, the weather, the clothes and my favourite of all... pumpkin spiced lattes.

It's actually pretty warm for this time of the year in London so wearing a winter jacket is abit much right now.
I found this coat in HM and had seen this mixed fabric print all over fashion week this season and the best thing is you can also find it everywhere on the highstreet so you won't have to pay runway prices.
I really love the whole monochrome trend at the moment, where outfits are one colour all the way through.
Grey is never a colour I've been drawn to in the past, but lately as I get a little older (just a little) I find myself picking up more and more clothes that are different shades of grey. 
I paired the jacket together with a short black top with white stitching from ZARA which only cost me £5.99 and a pair of mom jeans from ASOS.
I was forever addicted to buying tight jeans only and after buying my first pair of mom's I have no idea why my whole wardrobe doesn't consist of them. Like seriously when I'm having a bloated day, mom jeans to the rescue.
High waisted to hold in that belly but baggy around the thigh down to the leg, they are super comfy and look great with a pair of trainers or black boots like I'm wearing myself.

Accessorising is always fun during the Autumn/winter months. Layering scarves, wearing different hats and belts is what can make or break an outfit.
I bought this military style hat from ASOS and the belt is also ASOS and they come in a pack of two for £10.
Bag is from ZARA and is just the perfect size when your out on the go.
Im not to sure if they still do the exact same style but I know they do very similar styles which I have attached in the links below.





Shop the look


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig